Proud new owner - GC2610

/ Proud new owner - GC2610 #1  

flynmoose

Well - the grass was starting to freak me out and I needed to make a decision!

I am the proud new(est?) owner of a GC2610. Birth stats follow:

GC2610 TLB
2325 60" MMM
2360 Front Mount Snow Blower (to be delivered)

$22.1K Zero Down 0% Interest 50 months.

I took the insurance for $300 after getting a comp/collision/liabiliity quote from American Family Insurance of $235 per year. (Will still carry liability with them for $25 a year). I asked about an Inland Marine but AFI said that it would be more since I wasn't in business for myself. Both the AGCO and the AFI coverage is good off property and even if the neighbor is operating it - so I'm happy in that regard.

5.5 Hours on it already. Sadly - ALL MOWING. The price to pay for neglecting several acres of grass for nearly two months (just moved in and all I had was a hand-push mower!) Motor didn't even blink at the highest grass (over the rear wheels). My only regret is not having bought a bailer for all of the hay I've made!!! :eek:

Even came with a full tank of diesel and a fresh wash/wax & grease! :D

If you live in NE Wisconsin, I would highly recommend R&M Motors in Berlin. Ask for Pat!

Barry
Winneconne, WI

/ Proud new owner - GC2610 #3  
Let mr add my congratulations, and ask.... where are the pictures?

/ Proud new owner - GC2610 #6  
Congratulations-- you won't regret the 2610 blower! Did the price include the dealer mounting the sub-frame, etc for the blower?

Don't forget to check the blower-to-attaching shoe bolts- often!! (Bolt heads on far left in photo.) Also, see related thread on potential driveshaft problems ("Driveshaft flew off").

Attachments

• blower mt. left.jpg
    blower mt. left.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 190
   / Proud new owner - GC2610 #7  
Congrats! Oh, and I'll chime in as well :):

Attachments

• ttiwwp.gif
    ttiwwp.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 263