PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE

/ PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE #2  
Great documentation of your conversion! You used the same Alltrax controller that I updated my 1985 Club Car golf cart with. The lead acid batteries you are using are probably a welcome addition to weight? I would love to see a YouTube of your little beast in action!

Jack

/ PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE #3  
Interesting, do you ever use it for long periods of time powering the hydraulic mower?

/ PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE
Interesting, do you ever use it for long periods of time powering the hydraulic mower?
I WISH WE HAD A MOWER.

/ PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE #5  
Nicely done! :cool:(y)

Great documentation of your conversion! You used the same Alltrax controller that I updated my 1985 Club Car golf cart with. The lead acid batteries you are using are probably a welcome addition to weight? I would love to see a YouTube of your little beast in action!

Jack
THANKS JACK.
I WILL TRY TO GET A YOUTUBE VIDEO UP. BE A WHILE, WE ARE BUISY.
PTZ

/ PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE #7  
What was the total cost of the parts and how many hours did the conversion take you?

GOOD QUESTION. I SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THAT IN MY WRITE UP.
THE BATTERIES WERE FROM COSTCO - $1000 AND THE MOTOR AND ALL OTHER PARTS CAME FROM ELECTRICMOTORSPORT , I THINK IT WAS ABOUT $1600.
PTZ

/ PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE #9  
GOOD QUESTION. I SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THAT IN MY WRITE UP.
THE BATTERIES WERE FROM COSTCO - $1000 AND THE MOTOR AND ALL OTHER PARTS CAME FROM ELECTRICMOTORSPORT , I THINK IT WAS ABOUT $1600.
PTZ

About the same price as a gas replacement.

/ PT-180 ELECTRIC CONVERSION COMPLETE #10  
GREAT project !!! Thanks for sharing it with us !