PT425 60" mower wheels

/ PT425 60" mower wheels #11  
Ha, searching for it, I found a reference in 2002 where I said the company put in a bushing sleeve in the rim to fit the PT stock axle bolt. So apparently the rim had larger bearings than the PT axle bolt.

I also found posts from some old TBN members that have since passed away. Great memories. RIP guys. :)

/ PT425 60" mower wheels #12  
And I found a reference in 2003 where I went ice fishing and had to take a thermos of hot beverage for the first time in 35 years... in 2003.... when I was 42! 🤣

/ PT425 60" mower wheels
Update: I bought these - Amazon.com

They are much heavier and more solid than anything I found locally. They have roller bearings instead of bronze bushings, and they are about an inch smaller in diameter, which adds up to one height spacer to get the deck back to the same height as with the originals. I've been beating them up for several months now and they are holding up fine.

/ PT425 60" mower wheels #14  
I just have mine foam filled at a local tire store. Or you can do it yourself. I don't have any pneumatic tires anymore. And my finish mower has 14 on it.

/ PT425 60" mower wheels
I just have mine foam filled at a local tire store. Or you can do it yourself. I don't have any pneumatic tires anymore. And my finish mower has 14 on it.
If I had good pneumatic tires, that might have been an option, but they were the originals from 2004 and quite deteriorated. Also, I wanted to switch to a smooth tire with rounded shoulders that might not tear up the yard as much as the sawtooth treads with sharp shoulders.