Mowing PTO clutch stuck engaged

/ PTO clutch stuck engaged #1  

Tdraym

Tractor
Cub Cadet 2206, Kabota 5500
I got a 2206 Cub cadet was just hailing leaves yesterday all of sudden mower kicked in, knob in off position, I then tried to turn switch on and off to disengage mower it didn't disengage, After turning the tractor off tried to restart, I seen it was still trying to turn the blades, hard to start, then I disconnect the PTO Electric connection at the clutch, still hard to start but did, So I believe the clutch is stuck on, with no belt on it, I turn switch on and off and hear click when turned on, switch ok, Is there any other way to solve the problem other than replacing the elect. PTO clutch Thanks for any advice, still have a lot of leave to move.

/ PTO clutch stuck engaged #2  
Is there any other way to solve the problem other than replacing the elect. PTO clutch Thanks for any advice, still have a lot of leave to move.

The bearing in the clutch has failed.
The bearing is staked in,, and considered (by the clutch sellers) as not serviceable.
Just grind out the stakes, replace the bearing, and you are ready to go!!:thumbsup:

/ PTO clutch stuck engaged
Thanks CADplans wasn't sure if bearing was removable or not before I pulled clutch, didn't find part on any ones parts breakdown, Can't even find repair manual for 2206 model every thing comes up as 2000 Series, but doesn't include or list 2206 or 13A-296M100 off tractors ID tag. any idea where I can find one, I'm even will to spend a couple of bucks for it Thanks again.