PTO shaft for blower

/ PTO shaft for blower #1  

michaelmartin

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Hey guys picked up a used JRW blower for my kubota bx2200, it did not have a PTO shaft, at level I measure 28” from shaft to shaft and 31.5” spline to spline. Looking for a PTO shaft for this setup with a shear bolt and having trouble any suggestions or links would be appreciated. I did call local dealer they quoted me $329.

/ PTO shaft for blower #3  
Make sure that you visit the tractor time with Tim web page to measure
it the right way as you will have to cut it to the correct length in any case.

/ PTO shaft for blower #4  
I ordered one from Ebay. It was the lowest price I could find, about $150. Granted it was a couple years ago, I do not know if they went up.

/ PTO shaft for blower #5  
Hey guys picked up a used JRW blower for my kubota bx2200, it did not have a PTO shaft, at level I measure 28” from shaft to shaft and 31.5” spline to spline. Looking for a PTO shaft for this setup with a shear bolt and having trouble any suggestions or links would be appreciated. I did call local dealer they quoted me $329.
Do yourself a favour and buy an American/European made model from your AG dealer.

While you are at the dealership ask how much it costs to split your tractor to fix your broken PTO. Flea-bay won't fix your tractor when your cheap chinesium PTO shaft self destructs and potentially damages your $$$$ tractor.

Buy local. Support your local dealer.

/ PTO shaft for blower #6  
Michael, just go down to TSC in North Utica and get a PTO shaft with a shear bolt.

If you need help, I'll be more than happy to help with another set of hands.

/ PTO shaft for blower #8  
Not sure what you are referring to by a "shop"? Are you referring to an actual business "shop"? If so, then no.

I do have a shop for friends and family that needs someone experienced helping them turn wrenches.

/ PTO shaft for blower #9  
Ive used my cheap pto shaft with zero issues and theres no fear of damaging my tractor. If you want to overpay for a shaft thats most likely still made overseas, have at it.

/ PTO shaft for blower #10  
Just make sure what ever shaft you buy has a shear bolt or you may be looking for more parts than just a driveshaft.