Pulled car out of the ditch on the way to my job interview

/ Pulled car out of the ditch on the way to my job interview #21  
Currently a truck mechanic, looking for work on AG tractors, CUT tractors, and rental equipment companies. In Crawfordsville I drove to Case/ international harvester. I liked being a truck mechanic but then I really didn't because I don't like to skip steps and they act like they want me to. My co workers did. I am just seeing what I can get into that I would enjoying doing a great job at.

As of right now I live in whitestown Indiana

Check around with some of the large construction companies. They always need good mechanics for the equipment.

Chris

/ Pulled car out of the ditch on the way to my job interview
Check around with some of the large construction companies. They always need good mechanics for the equipment. Chris
Thank you. I do have tools

/ Pulled car out of the ditch on the way to my job interview #23  
Glad to here you were able to get him unstuck. I would've stopped and helped too.

I was on my way from Cove Arkansas to Kansas a few months ago and my Serpentine belt on my 1992 Chevy Silverado pickup shredded and I was stuck about 5 miles from home.

It was getting cold and I sat there for an hour until A guy stopped and helped me out by giving me and my dad's dog a ride back to our house.

It was too early in the morning to get A new belt as the parts store was closed.

I thanked him for giving me a ride back and he said he's been stranded before and will help every chance he can.

I'm the same. I've helped many people and just can't stand to see them stranded as I know the feeling.

Another time I broke down and a guy offered me a ride back to go get A town chain I had at home to tow my ford ranger pickup as the solenoid stuck and tore up the starter.

The song Chain Of Love that Clay Walker sings came on the radio as soon as I got in his pickup. We were both amazed that at the time he was helping me that song about someone helping someone was playing on the radio. lol

I love that song. And whenever someone offers to pay me for helping them out. I tell them You don't owe me a thing, I've been there too, someone once helped me out, just the way I'm helping you. If you really want to pay me back, here's what you do, don't let the chain of love end with you.

I say exactly to them what's in those lyrics and most of them remember the words from that song. :)

Chad