Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301.

/ Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301. #21  
I've been doing the Great Tractor Search for awhile now. Looked at used of all colors, and in the end I decided it was best to just go new and be done with it. Couldn't beat Kubota's financing, so I told my dealer to go for it. L3301HST, with FEL and back blade. That'll get me through winter, and come spring I can shop for more toys for it. Only problem now is waiting for it to arrive! It'll be about ten days or so, and I'm worse than a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting!! The rocker pedal for the HST will take some getting used to since I've been using a New Holland that has the side by side pedals, and I'm curious about the Tier IV stuff. But I think it will be a great tractor for what I need, and can't wait to have it here.:dance1:

Congrats on the new tractor. Good luck waiting, that is the worst part. I think you will be fine with the rocker pedal, as the others said it just takes a few minutes to get used to.

/ Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301. #22  
The only thing I don't like about the rocker foot pedal on my L3901 is I have BIG feet :laughing: and sometimes I catch my right foot on/under it when dismounting the tractor.

/ Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301.
She's here. :) We just celebrated our one week anniversary by clearing the melting slush out of the driveway, and she's parked comfortably in her spot in the shop at night. So far, I'm really pleased. The three point is very smooth, and it took me all of maybe five minutes to adapt to the rocker pedal. I think I'll keep her. :D

kubota.jpg

/ Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301. #24  
She's here. :) We just celebrated our one week anniversary by clearing the melting slush out of the driveway, and she's parked comfortably in her spot in the shop at night. So far, I'm really pleased. The three point is very smooth, and it took me all of maybe five minutes to adapt to the rocker pedal. I think I'll keep her. :D

And you should. Very, very nice looking tractor and a great size.

/ Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301. #25  
She looks right at home sitting there in your shop. I like the way it looks with the ag tires.

/ Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301. #26  
Looks great!

/ Pulled the trigger....Kubota L3301. #27  

View attachment 402611

Congratulations, and I figured it would take no time at all to get used to the pedal.:thumbsup: enjoy your new tractor.!