3-Point Hitch Pulsating 3pt. Hitch

/ Pulsating 3pt. Hitch #21  
So as mentioned, is it debris that is scoring the walls?

/ Pulsating 3pt. Hitch #22  
Filter should arrest most of the derbies that could cause scratching to the point that filter becomes totally loaded. That caused lack of lubrication and damage to the seal. Seal that is damaged allows some contact between the piston and cylinder bore. The tolerance there is very tight and it is seal that separate cylinder wall and piston.

JC,

/ Pulsating 3pt. Hitch
I was assured there was no dirt, cuttings, or objects in the oil. If I had thought of it sooner I would have had them save the filter and I would have cut it open. The cylinder Is scored and the piston defiantly has scuff marks on leading and trailing edges and the o-ring is flattened on one side like it was pinched. I have sense fabricated a support out of 1" bar stock that pivots on bolts attached to the tow bar support below the pto shaft and extends up under the lift arms. A cable is run through a pulley and up through the floor board to a lever on the left side of the seat above and behind the parking break lever. To support the lift arms, raise them all the way up pull on the lever and hold until you lower the arms down onto them. To release just raise the arms up again and gravity lets them fall away. A small chain keeps it from falling to far and getting in the way of the PTO shaft going to the implement. The pivoting pto shaft shield had to be removed. I have put over 150 hrs. on the tractor sense the repair without the support with no problems. Will see what happens in the future.