Purchased RX6010PS today

/ Purchased RX6010PS today #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
I purchased a new RX6010 today with the power shuttle, they are going to have it ready on Tuesday. I'm pretty stoked, I looked at the LS U5030C and the TYM T723 and felt like the RX6010 was better suited for me. I'm probably going to be asking a lot of questions from you guys and appreciate your help when needed. I sold my Mahindra 3510 today also and I sure am going to miss it, that has been one tough and dependable machine.

/ Purchased RX6010PS today #2  
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the pack! Need some pics when it comes!

/ Purchased RX6010PS today #3  
Congrats on your tractor! Sat on one at the state fair and really liked it...has a nice cab. Interested to hear your review of it after a you get some hours on it.

/ Purchased RX6010PS today #4  
I purchased a new RX6010 today with the power shuttle, they are going to have it ready on Tuesday. I'm pretty stoked, I looked at the LS U5030C and the TYM T723 and felt like the RX6010 was better suited for me. I'm probably going to be asking a lot of questions from you guys and appreciate your help when needed. I sold my Mahindra 3510 today also and I sure am going to miss it, that has been one tough and dependable machine.

Congratulations! I seen one at the dealer. That is one nice tractor. What is going to be the primary use? Did you get a loader? We love pics here.

/ Purchased RX6010PS today
I will post some pics, primary use will be bush hogging, post holes and doing some snow removal. I kept my Mahindra 509 backhoe attachment with subframe and would like to retrofit it to fit the 6010, I'll see how much work/fabrication that will require. How does the AC work in the cab Kioti's during the hot humid days?

/ Purchased RX6010PS today #6  
I have 210 hrs on the clutch model and the ac is awesome no problems let the cab cool down and flip the vent to recirc. Spent 2 days mowing and it felt like it was 60 outside... One thing Kioti could invest in is loctite!!! Add a little to all nuts and bolts on the loader.

/ Purchased RX6010PS today #7  
Congratulations! I would like to see some pics, should be one heck of a tractor.

I had the same issue with my Mahindra about checking the bolts for tightness. Thanks for the tip, I will for sure do that.

/ Purchased RX6010PS today #9  
I did my bolts at 10, and then every 50 or so hours, in the last couple checks I find one or two that I can move at all. Wheel bolts are done the same.

Hey guys, I just remembered something when I was at the dealer checking out the 6010, what I noticed was that on the unit that I purchased it did not have the outside grab bars on the cab, the only grab bars were on the inside. On most of the videos and pictures that I have seen they have grab bars on the outside, wish I would of thought to ask the dealer why that was. Was it a change for this year, or does anyone know why that would be?