QA Coupler Mount

/ QA Coupler Mount #1  

scuvnut

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC40DA
Any idea where I can pickup a coupler mount. This mount would be on my front boom. I found a picture of one on another thread and included it, but this was fabricated by himself. Any direction where to buy one of these online?

Attachments

• coupler mount.jpg
    coupler mount.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 215
   / QA Coupler Mount #2  
That is mine!

What you need, and I did not know about when I built that was Bulkhead Couplings. You just need to find the right one that matches your hose and QD thread configuration.

/ QA Coupler Mount
Yes, found that on the thread you started - its the only picture of one I could find. I know about the bulkheads, but I need that mounting plate. I don't fabricate, so any idea where I can buy one?

/ QA Coupler Mount #4  
No, no idea where to buy one...
Possibly go to a local machine/welding shop and ask them to make you a plate with two holes in it?

Post your zip code, and possibly a drawing of what you are looking for and I bet someone here on TBN will make one for you. If no one steps up I will.

Last edited:
   / QA Coupler Mount #5  
No, no idea where to buy one...
Possibly go to a local machine/welding shop and ask them to make you a plate with two holes in it?

Post your zip code, and possibly a drawing of what you are looking for and I bet someone here on TBN will make one for you.

I'd be happy to help! Built mine to fit the 'line-keepers' on my JD, and used the same mounting bolts!

Only thing is my tractor is fifty miles away, so I'd need a good drawing! ~Scotty

Attachments

• WDBbulkhead%20%28Small%29.JPG
    WDBbulkhead%20%28Small%29.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 265
   / QA Coupler Mount #6  
I'd be happy to help! Built mine to fit the 'line-keepers' on my JD, and used the same mounting bolts!

Only thing is my tractor is fifty miles away, so I'd need a good drawing! ~Scotty

You got a bigger pic of that bracket Scotty?

/ QA Coupler Mount #7  
Thats the only pic I got! I'll try to remember to get some this weekend. I basically took a piece of 2"x2" 1/8" angle, 4"-5" long and 'massaged' it into a mount. Two QD holes on the one surface, and a mounting hole on the other. I then cut a couple slots with a hack saw, and bent the "ears" down so it wouldn't rotate.Then ground the corners round, some paint, and 'finni'! I did have to buy some 'Bulk-Head' fittings, that have jam nuts to mount through to the holes, then just QD's on one side, hoses on the other.~S

/ QA Coupler Mount #9  
its a kubota part for my m59 - maybe it it would fit your tractor with mods?

Talk to messicks, they sell kubota and new holland, and their part guys are willing to be creative.

/ QA Coupler Mount #10  
Spud- Here's those other pics. The last one is the left loader arm that shows the line holder. The right side was the same, before I covered it up with the QD holder.

Edit- Sorry Guys, new computer, and I gotta get this 'resizing' figured out! ~S

Attachments

• Cats&JohnDeere 049.jpg
    Cats&JohnDeere 049.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Cats&JohnDeere 050.jpg
    Cats&JohnDeere 050.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Cats&JohnDeere 051.jpg
    Cats&JohnDeere 051.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Cats&JohnDeere 053.jpg