Question for all BX front snowblower owners

/ Question for all BX front snowblower owners #1  

WayneW

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610
About to add the BX 50" front blower to my B7610. Have 2 questions that are not in the spec sheets. Dealer has none in his showroom.

1. How high is the intake on the blower? (wondering how deep of snow she'll take)

2. What is the overall (outside) width? Being a 50" clearing path, is the blower like 51" or something? The B series 60" cut blower is 63" wide. I am a little concerned because my B7610 is 50" wide at the rear wheels. I MAY be able to push them in a bit, but will have to try and make sure the inner tires do not rub on the inner fenders.

Thanks.

/ Question for all BX front snowblower owners #2  
Hi Wayne,

I have exactly the same setup on my 7610. Photos here.

The height of the business end of the blower is 22".

I had the same concern about the width of the blower being enough to cover the tire tracks. Since we haven't had snow yet, I can’t say for certain. However, as I measure it, the outside to outside dimension of the back tires is 49". The blower is 50.5". So it should be just fine.

If we get some snow around here, I'll let you know for sure.

Killer B 7610

BTW: Without rushing, I was able to install the entire set-up, including the quick hitch and shaft, in 6 minutes and 57 seconds. See this thread for some small mods I did.