Question for those who live in California

/ Question for those who live in California #402  
Yes because 4 years ago we were shutdown from Covid and people were dying.
I was still going into work each day and no relief checks came my way.

Hospitals never closed and no matter who walked through the door they were treated.

/ Question for those who live in California #403  

Hospitals never closed and no matter who walked through the door they were treated.
Never got a day off and we were busier than normal with all the"covid refugees" traveling all around the country since they did not have to work.
Had a lot of teachers/professors cross country tripping while holding Zoom classes.

/ Question for those who live in California #404  

But what about no toilet paper?

/ Question for those who live in California #405  
Q- do you believe Ultrarunner's rental and property circumstances have received fair treatment over the past few years? If you defend those practices, maybe some relevant rebuttal would be better?

A selective chart pre-dating WWII and the Great Depression of the 1930's seems a stretch? Is there a chart where those same numbers are adjusted for stagflation (Carter) and current inflation? Or where the Great Depression (and following runup) are adjusted out?

Maybe the lofty thinker, Robert Reich, amps up his followers with comments like: "Have you seen his yacht?" (Class envy.) My view of a just society is where fair treatment of others does not depend on whether they have many or few material possessions. Something about a nation of laws, not men.

But, to be fair, I don't live in New York ..... 😃
I believe that ultrarunner’s rental circumstances are uniquely a California situation.

/ Question for those who live in California #406  
I believe that ultrarunner’s rental circumstances are uniquely a California situation.
Yes and no…

Anyone in Washington State with residential rentals can jump in but I find more similarities than differences.

If there is one take away it would be just because it starts in California or the West Coast doesn’t preclude spreading East.

The list is very long of only in California that went nationwide… just something to think about.

/ Question for those who live in California #407  
Yes and no…

Anyone in Washington State with residential rentals can jump in but I find more similarities than differences.

If there is one take away it would be just because it starts in California or the West Coast doesn’t preclude spreading East.

The list is very long of only in California that went nationwide… just something to think about.
True, but there’s also a lot of CA things that remain CA things.