Question on Disc Harrow work. . .

/ Question on Disc Harrow work. . . #11  
Yeah. I was gonna see what they would do for a trade. I certainly will get more than I paid for it, pre COVID.
When I used to mention a trade to a local dealer. He'd tell me I could get more for a piece of equipment than he could. If you have time to fool.with customers, selling it yourself might be the way to go.

/ Question on Disc Harrow work. . .
Yep. I certainly will try selling it myself first.

/ Question on Disc Harrow work. . . #13  
35 acres and you don't need a disc harrow? As soon as someone picks it up you'll need it for something. I sold a 12 foot DoAll several years ago and I can't tell you how many times I've wished I never did. Those things are frankly the best implement ever for levelibng land.

/ Question on Disc Harrow work. . .
Decision made. It’s stayin’ put. I just was trying to ease the pain of spending $7K on a ZTR. I agree. As soon as I would sell it, I’d wish I hadn’t. I just needed to have a swift kick in the butt to make me think straight🤣🤣🤣

/ Question on Disc Harrow work. . . #15  
35 acres and you don't need a disc harrow? As soon as someone picks it up you'll need it for something. I sold a 12 foot DoAll several years ago and I can't tell you how many times I've wished I never did. Those things are frankly the best implement ever for levelibng land.
If it had rolling baskets on it, it truly is a field smoothing machine.

/ Question on Disc Harrow work. . . #16  
Yep, it was a triple process. Cultivator tines, a drag harrow sectuion and rolling baskets. Masde by Lilliston.

/ Question on Disc Harrow work. . . #17  
Yep, it was a triple process. Cultivator tines, a drag harrow sectuion and rolling baskets. Masde by Lilliston.
I haven't found anything that smooths a field better.