Question on strength vs looks

/ Question on strength vs looks #21  
Leave it open. Just like the cross tube on your loader.

Capping it wont add anything structurally. And something solid like that with a hole in it is nice at times. But maybe I am weird. Seems I always looking for something solid and hollow to stick a bar, or piece of pipe, or anything that needs straightened;)

/ Question on strength vs looks
I thank you all for your opinions.
After much back and forth I had the company cutting the pieces remove the cut out on the end tines. I think they will be strong enough and look better.

/ Question on strength vs looks #23  
It would be simpler and look better.

/ Question on strength vs looks #24  
Another vote for leave it open. Capping it will just cause condensation and rust.

I'm about to weld one together with the outside tine solid, we'll see how it goes. I am going to paint one in the morning and I can dabble with the other one while the coats are drying.
3mNGDjX.jpg

/ Question on strength vs looks #26  
I'm about to weld one together with the outside tine solid, we'll see how it goes. I am going to paint one in the morning and I can dabble with the other one while the coats are drying.
3mNGDjX.jpg
looking good! Nice Work!

/ Question on strength vs looks #27  
Paint one of 'em green, that seems to add a good 15-20% to the sales price. 😆
Lookin good.

Paint one of 'em green, that seems to add a good 15-20% to the sales price. 😆
Lookin good.
I actually have to make one for a green tractor although It's most likely getting painted black...LOL I guess I could add a hundo and paint it green...LOL

/ Question on strength vs looks #29  
I actually have to make one for a green tractor although It's most likely getting painted black...LOL I guess I could add a hundo and paint it green...LOL
Not just any green..... John Deere Green. :ROFLMAO:

/ Question on strength vs looks #30  
If U do leave the tube open ended, try to paint the inside somehow, perhaps maybe by simply pulling a paint soaked rag thru a few times.