Question Regarding Remote Hydraulics

/ Question Regarding Remote Hydraulics #11  
That would be the one I was talking about. There was very little information in my manual regarding the power beyond so I was not sure which direction the hydraulic flow traveled. Thanks for the heads up.

/ Question Regarding Remote Hydraulics
I've got a follow-up question regarding the rear remotes. I've noticed that mine have been leaking around the end-plate. I thought I might have possibly damaged an o-ring when installing the plate, so I replaced those about 2 months ago and it still leaks. I've tightened the nuts up but just can't get it to stop leaking.
It's not a serious leak...more of a strong seap. Ocassionally I'll find a drop or two on the floor. But, it sure makes a mess in that area because every bit of dusk collects there.
Is there anything else I should be looking for or try? I've checked all the other connections on that housing and they are all tight, it really appears to be leaking out of that last plate. Like I said, it's not a major problem, but I'm getting to point where I may take it to the dealer and have them give it a try.

/ Question Regarding Remote Hydraulics #13  
Blackjack if you have already replaced the o-rings then I don't know what else could be causing the leak unless the end plate itself might be slightly warped. Even if that was the case it wouldn't be a big deal to replace it if needed. I didn't find the need to over-tighten mine to seal the entire remote assembly, and I've never lost a drop since I installed them months ago.....

/ Question Regarding Remote Hydraulics #14  
You need to get a set of o-rings with a larger cross section size. It shouldn't take much of an increase to eliminate your leak.

/ Question Regarding Remote Hydraulics
I think I might try to find a little fatter o-ring. I noticed last time that I installed the factory supplied o-rings that they didn't stick up over the cut-out section. (sorry I can't describe that better)

Thanks for the advice!

/ Question Regarding Remote Hydraulics #16  
If it a tight place to get to, put a little Vaseline in the recess to hold the o-ring in place.