Question

/ Question #1  

Kioti3054

Tractor
Kioti LK3054
Has anyone heard of MTD buying out Kioti. I was on another message board and someone was claiming that Kioti was bought out buy MTD that a relitive works for MTD and was passing him the info. Since I own a Kioti if there is any truth to this it would really discourage me.

/ Question #2  
I believe that MTD (who owns Cub Cadet, among many others) is going to purchase and rebadge some of the Kioti models, not the entire company...

I posted this back in March 03:

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I saw on another tractor forum today that Cub Cadet has signed an agreement with Daedong to market two new tractors under the Cub Cadet name. The first two are the DK40 and DK45 models with more to follow. )</font>

/ Question #3  
I'm on that same board as 3054 and the guy posting there does not allude to what you're saying. I agree and guessed that maybe MTD was buying small Kioti's and rebadging them. On that net, and the way the guy talks about his cousin having to do the new sales flyers and technical write ups. he makes it sound as if Kioti sold out lock, stock and barrel

/ Question #4  
No Kioti did not sell out to MTD or Cub. Daedong Ind. the parent company of Kioti is supplying Tractors for Cub in i believe 35 40 and 45 HP sizes with the Cub badges on them. Same Tractors as the DK35, 40 and 45 but with a higher price.

/ Question #5  
well, if anyone would know, I would put my money on Jon...

for visual proof, look at cubcadet.com models 8454, 8404 and 8354... then go to kiotitractor.com and look at the DK35, DK40 and DK45... nuff sed...