Quick Attach Snow Pusher.

/ Quick Attach Snow Pusher. #11  
Can't see the gnats from here! Looks like it will do the job nicely. Good job!:thumbsup:

/ Quick Attach Snow Pusher.
Thanks!

I hope it works. The way our driveway is laid out here makes it a pain to use a snow plow. There is curbing on both sides so it makes it difficult to get the snow far enough out. We moved in a little over a year ago. Last winter was our first winter here. I've been running a 4' plow on my quad for about 8yrs. It has done the job but it's definitely not ideal. It's a small 200cc 2wd quad. If we get more than about 3-4" of snow I have to get out and start plowing or I'll be in trouble.

I picked up a new tractor this spring so I figured I'd put it to work this winter. I have plenty of space to pile snow I just have to get it out of the driveway to do it. The main driveway is about 200' long with two 2000sqft parking areas. Looks like a capital F. I also have a separate drive that goes around the side of the property out back to the shop. It's about 800' long.

This should make quick work of it and be a lot nicer than the quad. Now that I'm ready for snow we probably won't get any haha.

/ Quick Attach Snow Pusher. #15  
Built me a quick attach snow pusher.

Cost was $10 and about 6hrs time spent over a week.

Had all the scrap metal laying around. 60" wide 22" high, 24" deep. Used 1/2" conveyor belt for the cutting edge. 1/2" skid shoes and the cutting edge is about 1/4" below the shoes.

I've had good luck with the conveyor belt on my ATV plow over the years so I thought I'd give it a shot on this.

That turned out real nice.