Forks Quick Connect Forks

/ Quick Connect Forks #1  

Gregster613

Platinum Member
Southern Ca. halfway up a mountain in rural Ramona
Tractor
273 TYM. 2009 //Yardmachines 7 Speed Shift-on-the-goScotts L2048
Hello TBN Clan,
I'm pretty excited as I just received a set of QC Pallet Forks from Everything Attachments and I just can't say enough about how "Painless" [minus the forks cost that is] the Shipping, Handling, Overall Transaction in general, e-mail communications, etc., etc.

And, I must point out how completely accurate those videos are...Everything that Ted said per the pallet forks on his video was "exactly" accurate and true! There is no BS anywhere. Except that it wasn't quite so hot in Calif that I didn't burn my fingers touching them - course I had gloves on too! Sorry Ted, I couldn't resist.

I will gladly purchase from EA again without a bit of doubt as to the quality of equipment and professionalism of management. Anyone considering a fresh piece of equipment would be well advised to look at some of the EA line-up. I mentioned the cost already, but in truth, the quality is such that I understand a fair price is required for Top-Notch quality and I doubt that I'll ever have a problem with anything getting bent or broken! My Kudos to Ted and his entire crew. I'm a well satisified customer.

Endorsements are worthless wothout pictures I know...It took me far longer to figure out how to download, re-size, & then upload than it did for the pic's I took!
Pic #1 = hooking up & unloading right from the back of the Dodge Ram
Pic #2 = scooped up the pallet the forks were shipped on
Pic #3 = stacking up a batch of pallets I had staged in various places so I could get em with my 3 ph forks {no longer gotta worry bout that!!}

A Happy Gregster613 sends

Attachments

• Forks #3.jpg
    Forks #3.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Forks #2.jpg
    Forks #2.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Forks #1.jpg
    Forks #1.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 251
   / Quick Connect Forks #2  
Definitely the way to go. After a couple of years of clamp on forks I went the QA route. Turned out to be a good move, especially since I'll be picking up a Bobcat S185 today.
I'm glad that you had a smooth transaction with EA. If I get my tractor sold, I may look to EA for a skid steer snow blower.

/ Quick Connect Forks #3  
Greg, Glad you are happy with your purchase. Construction Attachments does make some excellent equipment. With his brother Ted, you can't go wrong.
I noticed you are from Ramona. I almost bought a place going west out of Ramona back in 87. But I ended up with PSA and US Air merger and ended up in Pittsburgh.

I'm retarded now. I must be, I play with tractors...LOL:laughing: