quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #21  
The Lee Agra Farmhand quick hitch is no longer offered in their current catalog.

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #22  
Contact them directly-they had no way to order on line when I got mine-they were however taking orders over the phone and waitlisting them until they had enough to make a production lot.

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #23  
It wouldn't take much welding to add a pair of side plates spaced out appropriately to make a Cat 1 fit to cat tractor spacing,
then add a riser to the top link mount .
It would be very similar to the above mentioned version.

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #24  
It may not be exactly what you're looking for but I'm completely sold on the euro style quick hitch hooks. The hooks I went with are 2/1 hooks and there is almost no concern about an implement fitting. Only disadvantage vs a one piece QH is attaching the top link separately.

Euro Style Quick Hitch Hooks on a Kubota L33?1 - YouTube

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor
Give them a call and see if they have indeed discontinued it or if they'll build you one...and post back here with their answer please!

The reply I received via email is "We still have a couple in stock, $625 plus freight"

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #26  
That’s what I paid iirc-worth every penny

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #27  
That’s what I paid iirc-worth every penny

Yup, worth EVERY penny. You can find a cheaper quick hitch, but you'll never find a better quick hitch than the Farm Hand.

I plunked down the coin after my friend bought one and I saw what a beast it was.

I'm tempted to buy another one in case I buy a second tractor someday!

/ quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #28  
   / quick hitch cat 1 for cat 2 tractor #29  
Another vote for Pat's quick hitch, i have them on both my Kubota BX2200 and Ford 1715, for a general purpose quick hitch they are hard to beat. Don't require anything on the implement end, just the on the tractor hitch. Not quite "plug and play" but makes things 90% easier. Very adaptable for most implements.