Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #1  

Firefighter Kubota

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510
Anybody using one of these? Thinking of buying one...

Seem like a no brainer for switch between implements.

Any drawbacks to using one.

I usually keep my 2" reciever adapter on the 3 pt to move my trailers, but change to my blade and or a wood splitter often.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 3point adapter.jpg
    3point adapter.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 625
   / Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #2  
Firefighter,
I tried a Quick Hitch for a while and was not happy at all. For the implements I own, my limited ability to lift significant weight (for changing the quick hitch to the backhoe), and the impact on the lift capacity of the 3 point hitch on my BX24, Pat's Easy Change system worked much better for me. IMHO.

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #3  
Ditto on carsce's response. I went for 5 years without a quick hitch system and finally got Pat's Easy Change system this summer. I was really tired of wrestling the back blade off the 3 point drag links whenever I needed to take it off and found it only mildy easier hooking it back up. Once I had the Pat's system in place, it's honestly less than a minute to hook on or take off...including the time it takes to jump off and hook up or remove the toplink. I can't speak to the other systems, but Pat's was well worth the money for me. Dyer, retired

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch
was it only the backhoe weight that was a problem?

how much did you pay for the Pats?

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #5  
I have a Pats, Like it alot. Light and adds a lot of lift to the attachment if that's a problem.

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #6  
Firefighter,
It's my back that can't lift the quick hitch for removal to install the backhoe on the BX24. And as Hoosier_Daddy mentioned, the weight of the quick hitch reduces the amount of lift available at the implement.

Pat's are listed in the store here at TBN.

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #7  
Well my experience has been with the J***D**** Imatch hitch, which is basically the same thing. I wouldn't be with out one. It's great to be able to back up to my box blade or back blade and hook it up without even leaving the seat. I also have TNT on my 3720 which helps a lot as well. It's just great not dreading to have to remove or install a rear attachment anymore. Before I found my self leaving the attachments on even when I knew I should have removed them, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I think I paid around $200.00 for it about 5 years ago and I can honestly say it's been the best attachment I've purchased for my tractor. I did have to modify my back blade to use with it, but that was just a matter of drilling a new hole for the the top link.

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #8  
I have a harbor Freight QH and couldn't be happier. Back up to my RC or BB hook up the lower pins, step off the tractor and hook up the adapter to the implement and off I go. No problems what so ever.:cool:

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch
Thanks for the input Guys. I'm thinking I'll get the pats...although I have a local sale for a quick hitch for only $100... But sounds Like the Pats with the stabilizer bar is the way to go...

/ Quick Hitch for 3 point hitch #10  
I got my quick hitch from harbor freight for $69. It's great if your attachments fit it correctly. Not all of my implements fit it right and I am tired of trying to modify them to fit it. I like the extra weight of it for some of my ground engaging impliments, mostly my home made ripper, which was made to fit it.