Quick little projects

/ Quick little projects #3  
Brought a smile to my face as grandfather made these when I was a kid. Also carved the wooden chain, and ball in a box. Wonder what happened to his Case knife.

/ Quick little projects #4  
I'd of stabbed my fingers 10 times trying that! :laughing:

Nice video. Thanks! :thumbsup:

/ Quick little projects #6  
Thanks for sharing, that guy seems like he would be an interesting person to spend a day with.

/ Quick little projects #7  
Seeing that YouTube was a blessing and a curse - it kept me awake last night. I was thinking how I'd do it with a FEIN multitool (vibratory cutter) with my Father in law (RIP) who would have enjoyed the little project.

/ Quick little projects
I can bet that person (in vid above) has made a LOT of fun little projects like that, wonder who was first to figure out some of those fun items. Seen the wooden chains & some other stuff, like the little hand crank do nothing type assembled bits.

M

Last edited:
   / Quick little projects #9  
I can bet that person (in vid above) has made a LOT of fun little projects like that, wonder who was first to figure out some of those fun items. Seen the wooden chains & some other stuff, like the little hand crank do nothing type assembled bits.

M

There is a museum in Dover Ohio where his father's carvings are displayed. Definately worth the trip. Absolutely amazing craftmanship.
Warthers Museum Dover, Ohio - Home

Jeff

/ Quick little projects #10  
Anyone out there have info on child's wagons?
We think this one was made in Leesport about 100 years ago
Hahn, Gromis, Fisher or Adam (leaning toward Adam) Wagon at sale.JPG