QUIZ. How well do you know your country?

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #2  
I got 24 right and if I didn't second guess myself I would of had 25 right. Thanks for the test as that was fun.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #3  
I got them all correct according to their answers, but they said I got one wrong. I suppose I could have clicked the wrong box accidentally.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #4  
I got 24 right and if I didn't second guess myself I would of had 25 right. Thanks for the test as that was fun.

Same here, 24.. and I changed one back and forth twice and got it wrong.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #5  
I haven't clicked on the link... when it says "your country" + "Bill O'Reilly" I take it that this is a USA-centric quiz?

I'm not having a hissy-fit & I realise that this is a bit of fun for what is the majority of TBN members.

I suppose that this is a gentle reminder that there is a world beyond the US weather map. :)

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #6  
Question 1; What is the right answer if George Washington is not the father of your country?
Question 2; Did Thomas Jefferson write the Declaration of Independence?
Question 3; Is the constitution not the Supreme law of the land?
Question 4; The first three words of the constitution 'We the people'?
I got 15/25, not bad for a Canuck I think. I am wondering if some of the first 4 are right or wrong, tho.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #7  
Question 1; What is the right answer if George Washington is not the father of your country?
Question 2; Did Thomas Jefferson write the Declaration of Independence?
Question 3; Is the constitution not the Supreme law of the land?
Question 4; The first three words of the constitution 'We the people'?
I got 15/25, not bad for a Canuck I think. I am wondering if some of the first 4 are right or wrong, tho.

The first four as noted above are correct. if if didn't score them correct for you, perhaps you were discriminated against.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #8  
I haven't clicked on the link... when it says "your country" + "Bill O'Reilly" I take it that this is a USA-centric quiz?

I'm not having a hissy-fit & I realise that this is a bit of fun for what is the majority of TBN members.

I suppose that this is a gentle reminder that there is a world beyond the US weather map. :)

It is US centric yes. But you should take it anyway, and see how well you do, i would like to know.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #9  
The first four as noted above are correct. if if didn't score them correct for you, perhaps you were discriminated against.

It scored me 15/25 plus the first 4 being right so that makes 19/25, better for a Canuck. I don't follow politics, so I haven't a clue what the difference between a democrat and a republican are. Got that one wrong. I don't know which political stripe your Pres. sports.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #10  
23 of 25 and one of those was a bonehead miss. Number of Senators I KNEW it was 100 but for some reason checked 50.

Most of the answers almost forced the correct pick, in general it was a very simplistic quiz, typical of anything O'reilly has a hand in.

Harry K

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

1988 WALKER STAINLESS EQUIPMENT CO. TANKER (A32908)
1988 WALKER...
2000 Pierce Model Tilt Cab Pumper Fire Truck (A32932)
2000 Pierce Model...
9' Reading Body for Dually (A33544)
9' Reading Body...
Box of Welding Consumables & Torch Tips, o\ Welding Rods ER316L, ER705, C27 (A33349)
Box of Welding...
Vermeer 1600A Wood Chipper, Perkins 4-Cyl. Diesel Engine, 969 Hrs. (A33349)
Vermeer 1600A Wood...
Harrington Electric 1/2-Ton Hoist (A33349)
Harrington...