QUIZ. How well do you know your country?

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #2  
I got 24 right and if I didn't second guess myself I would of had 25 right. Thanks for the test as that was fun.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #3  
I got them all correct according to their answers, but they said I got one wrong. I suppose I could have clicked the wrong box accidentally.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #4  
I got 24 right and if I didn't second guess myself I would of had 25 right. Thanks for the test as that was fun.

Same here, 24.. and I changed one back and forth twice and got it wrong.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #5  
I haven't clicked on the link... when it says "your country" + "Bill O'Reilly" I take it that this is a USA-centric quiz?

I'm not having a hissy-fit & I realise that this is a bit of fun for what is the majority of TBN members.

I suppose that this is a gentle reminder that there is a world beyond the US weather map. :)

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #6  
Question 1; What is the right answer if George Washington is not the father of your country?
Question 2; Did Thomas Jefferson write the Declaration of Independence?
Question 3; Is the constitution not the Supreme law of the land?
Question 4; The first three words of the constitution 'We the people'?
I got 15/25, not bad for a Canuck I think. I am wondering if some of the first 4 are right or wrong, tho.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #7  
Question 1; What is the right answer if George Washington is not the father of your country?
Question 2; Did Thomas Jefferson write the Declaration of Independence?
Question 3; Is the constitution not the Supreme law of the land?
Question 4; The first three words of the constitution 'We the people'?
I got 15/25, not bad for a Canuck I think. I am wondering if some of the first 4 are right or wrong, tho.

The first four as noted above are correct. if if didn't score them correct for you, perhaps you were discriminated against.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #8  
I haven't clicked on the link... when it says "your country" + "Bill O'Reilly" I take it that this is a USA-centric quiz?

I'm not having a hissy-fit & I realise that this is a bit of fun for what is the majority of TBN members.

I suppose that this is a gentle reminder that there is a world beyond the US weather map. :)

It is US centric yes. But you should take it anyway, and see how well you do, i would like to know.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #9  
The first four as noted above are correct. if if didn't score them correct for you, perhaps you were discriminated against.

It scored me 15/25 plus the first 4 being right so that makes 19/25, better for a Canuck. I don't follow politics, so I haven't a clue what the difference between a democrat and a republican are. Got that one wrong. I don't know which political stripe your Pres. sports.

/ QUIZ. How well do you know your country? #10  
23 of 25 and one of those was a bonehead miss. Number of Senators I KNEW it was 100 but for some reason checked 50.

Most of the answers almost forced the correct pick, in general it was a very simplistic quiz, typical of anything O'reilly has a hand in.

Harry K