R4 Tire Pressure

/ R4 Tire Pressure #11  
What does the sidewall state as recommended maximum pressure? Go from there.
None of the tires on my tractor have inflation pressures.
That actually happened to me this last fall when I dumped the air out of rear tires for snow chain install. I jacked the rear of the tractor up, rotated the tire so the valve steam is at the very top, pushed the core in a bit to dump what should be a very small mount of beat juice out of the valve stem. Then I removed the core....

Beat juice streamed out onto the ground until the air pressure dropped. I put the core back in to stop the flow, spraying juice all over. I rotated the tire around a bit, but when I removed the core again, it kept pouring out the juice! Very strange. I probably lost a few gallons onto the concrete.

Not sure how a liquid could flow up hill like that. Siphons do it, but I'd have a hard time believing that a siphon was created somehow. The other side worked as normal. Small amount of juice from the stem, removed the core and it was just air. Very strange indeed.
Could it be foaming?

/ R4 Tire Pressure #12  
That actually happened to me this last fall when I dumped the air out of rear tires for snow chain install. I jacked the rear of the tractor up, rotated the tire so the valve steam is at the very top, pushed the core in a bit to dump what should be a very small mount of beat juice out of the valve stem. Then I removed the core....

Beat juice streamed out onto the ground until the air pressure dropped. I put the core back in to stop the flow, spraying juice all over. I rotated the tire around a bit, but when I removed the core again, it kept pouring out the juice! Very strange. I probably lost a few gallons onto the concrete.

Not sure how a liquid could flow up hill like that. Siphons do it, but I'd have a hard time believing that a siphon was created somehow. The other side worked as normal. Small amount of juice from the stem, removed the core and it was just air. Very strange indeed.
I also jacked up the rear to check pressure. The right side which was an inch higher than the left due to the ground and FEL contact spit a little beet juice at the 12 o'clock position and read 14 PSI.
The left side is still unknown due to quite a bit of juice squirting out. I thought it might be over filled a little so I grabbed a empty soup can and filled that also with no end in sight. Started looking for an explanation here. Tires were cold during the check. I have a LX2610 cab model.

/ R4 Tire Pressure #13  
I've looked through the owner's manual for my MT357HC to find nominal tire pressures for the R4's I have on this tractor. Nothing listed for the size of R4's installed. About the only recommendation I found in the manual was a drawing showing the tread to be flat with the ground and not cupped in either direction.View attachment 753752
The max tire pressure listed on the tires is 40psi. I'm not using the loader right now so I'm going to play around with tire pressures to see if there is any improvement in traction or ride. Any recommendations? Front is a 12-16.5 with a 17.5-24 rear.
For a softer ride I adjust tire pressure to the point where the tires bulge slightly with the maximum load they encounter. R4s have a stiff sidewall (mine do) and have rated pressures 3-4x the total weight of the machine. One of my pet peeves with tractor designers.

/ R4 Tire Pressure
For a softer ride I adjust tire pressure to the point where the tires bulge slightly with the maximum load they encounter. R4s have a stiff sidewall (mine do) and have rated pressures 3-4x the total weight of the machine. One of my pet peeves with tractor designers.
I went down to 16psi in the rears (noticeably better than the 24psi the dealer put in after adding the RimGuard) and even with the wood chipper on the back (800+ lbs) the tires are still not flat on the ground. I'll probably drop them some more but doubt I would go less than 12psi.