Radiator hoses

/ Radiator hoses #1  

johnk

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags
I was wondering if anyone has the part number for the Napa or equivilent Upper/Lower and Bypass hoses for a Jinma 224 2 cylinder. I looked on John's board and the Ctoa and the seem to have vanisehed. Tomorrow will be the last warm day around here and I'm off from work so would like to accomplish some upgrades. Thanks............

/ Radiator hoses #2  
Try these numbers as a start. These were in a post on cross references a couple of days back.

You can go to NAPA on line and see some of them and get the description.

Upper hose Y385-03-01 Napa NBH777
Upper hose Y385-03-01 Gates 25473

Lower Hose Y385-04-01 Napa NBH7271

Lower Hose Y385-04-01 Gates 25480

ByPass Hose Napa NBH7296
ByPass Hose Gates 20338

HiTork

/ Radiator hoses
I don't think the 2 cylinder and three cylinder are the same #'s. Does anyone know for certain? I hate to pop em off and spend the day @ Napa if I don't have to. Thanks for your input, I'll start there...............

John

/ Radiator hoses
Hi Tork,
Thanks and I'll let you know how I make out.

/ Radiator hoses #5  
I was researching hoses for my 200 series/3cyl Jinma. I wanted molded radiator hoses as I thought the flex hoses put too much stress on the radiator. After much research I got Gates ( supplies NAPA ) to send me a complete file with drawings & measurements of their line. I still have the file.... Took me about 20 minutes to figure out which hoses I need with the file & I called NAPA & they had to order the bottom hose as it's an oddball/most NAPA store don't stock it/they can get it usualy in 4-6 hours. If anyone wants a copy I'd be pleased to E-Mail you the file/send me your E-Mail address...../it's not a link that can be web accessed /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
For the 3cyl Jinma- I agree with the numbers above..They are for the molded hoses. According to a cross reference list the list states the hoses for the 2 cylinder & three cylinder are the same but I am unsure if that means the flex hoses are the same or if the molded hoses are the same too??? If it would help I've not put my new hoses on yet & I could take a pic of 'em & post it if that would help???

Both hoses will be a little long/will need to be cut down on the ends but the bends are on the money!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Radiator hoses
Thanks F100 panel. I think my email address is in my profile here. If not I'll send it to you. I think I talked to you on the phone last year needing advice on something.

/ Radiator hoses #7  
For those interested in the file, e-mailing me your e-mail address is best.... I turn wrenches much better than I hunt & peck on this thing /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif