Radio for rops

/ Radio for rops #21  
My tractor that I'm putting the mirrors on is used mainly to grade our neighborhood private road & snow removal so there is some vehicle traffic around me when I'm working the road & I'll be able to fold the mirrors in when I don't need them & I use my other tractor in the woods to skid logs & that one doesn't have a rops bar on it ;). Did your radio come in & did You get installed:unsure:?
It came on my birthday, Friday. It came with a metal doubler, but I am gonna cut the doubler into .75 strips, on my local welding shop's shear. I will mount it with the metal strips over the plastic molded mount, straight under my canopy. But I have lots of pressing projects ahead of this install.
hugs, Brandi

/ Radio for rops #22  
It came on my birthday, Friday. It came with a metal doubler, but I am gonna cut the doubler into .75 strips, on my local welding shop's shear. I will mount it with the metal strips over the plastic molded mount, straight under my canopy. But I have lots of pressing projects ahead of this install.
hugs, Brandi
Happy belated birthday:)! I know what You mean buy other pressing projects, It'll be at least another 2 weeks before I wire mine:unsure:? & my mirrors might be in this Friday, Later.

/ Radio for rops #23  
Happy belated birthday:)! I know what You mean buy other pressing projects, It'll be at least another 2 weeks before I wire mine:unsure:? & my mirrors might be in this Friday, Later.
You are talking two weeks. I am thinking 3-4 months. It was one of those gifts...................."order it online and I will reimburse you". I had forgotten all about it until I heard that. So no hurries. No worries.
hugs, Brandi

/ Radio for rops #24  
Keep tractor in garage, Jensen radio & motorcycle speakers claim to be waterproof
20200905_180723.jpg

/ Radio for rops #25  
You are talking two weeks. I am thinking 3-4 months. It was one of those gifts...................."order it online and I will reimburse you". I had forgotten all about it until I heard that. So no hurries. No worries.
hugs, Brandi
I heard that! I just don't like putting another project off it can get out of hand for some people & when I say 2weeks I'm hoping :unsure:.