Ram D50 Fans!

/ Ram D50 Fans! #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
Dodge looks to be coming out with the Raider pickup. Read Mitsubishi. Like the D50 all over again. May be sweet!

/ Ram D50 Fans! #2  
And it is ugly from the picture i saw of it. If i can remember where i saw it i will post it. It's just a disquised Dakota.

/ Ram D50 Fans!
just a disquised Dakota

its a mitsubishi, it may well be ugly....

/ Ram D50 Fans! #4  
is this it?if so.... I'd call it ugly..

uncovered.jpg

/ Ram D50 Fans! #5  
I think it looks good .... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Ram D50 Fans! #6  
That's the pic i saw of it and to me it is ugly. Hard to believe they could uglerize a Dakota like that. There should be **** to pay for this. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dur

/ Ram D50 Fans! #7  
I think that looks better than the new Dakotas. Those things are horrid. The new Ram is ugly, too. Like a bloated, overweight Dakota. I didn't think it was possible, but well, they have proven it possible.
sick.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Ram D50 Fans! #8  
Remember . . . beauty is in the eye of the beholder. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Some of the vehicles I thought were ugly turned out to be the most popular, and vice versa. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Ram D50 Fans! #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Remember . . . beauty is in the eye of the beholder. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Some of the vehicles I thought were ugly turned out to be the most popular, and vice versa. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif )</font>

That's true. I like the lights of the new New Hollands while it seems most don't. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Ram D50 Fans! #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think it looks good .... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>I prefer the 1983 to 1986 body styles.

I have a 1986 and a 1989.