Rant on shipping

/ Rant on shipping #1,071  
Not quite the shrinkage I was speaking of but yes, George Constanta knows to well what you speak of. Lol
But Elaine didn't and that was a problem to George. :ROFLMAO:

/ Rant on shipping #1,073  
Ever notice that when FEDEX delivers a box like this they do not take a picture of it and attach it to an email?

A892E003-2C3F-4007-9B47-DD03FEDCC523.jpeg

/ Rant on shipping #1,074  
Did the guy try to eat that box?

/ Rant on shipping
#1,076  
Your delivery person must have gone to the same combined soccer-delivery training as mine.
Drop the package and kick it to the door.

/ Rant on shipping #1,077  
I had a package last year that was a rectangular box,
it was supposed to hold the intermediate clutch shaft for a Farmall H.
About 15-20 inches long and a 5 pound steel shaft,
the Post Office delivered an empty box with one end hanging open.
Fortunately the shipper had a second one that he shipped to us and
then he went after the postal service.
I tried to contact the Postal Service and because I wasn't the shipper they wouldn't talk to me.
So some place some post office has an H intermeadiate shaft floating around it.

/ Rant on shipping #1,078  
$100 tech widget coming. Got the order confirmation but nothing else. Figured shipping was delayed like most things. Today I go out to the drive gate for the first time in several days. Spot a box laying on the ground inside the gate. Yup ... $100 tech widget. Outer box is more than damp, label is faded. Inner box and $100 tech widget are fine. Check tracking number on outer box. It was delivered last Friday.

I have accounts with both FedEx and UPS that notify when a package is coming so I can expect it even if the shipper doesn't send a ship notice. They key off the address, but only if it's in a certain format and in a certain place on the label. For some reason this one didn't fit the profile, so I didn't get that backup type notice either.

And yes, it had rained a few times since Friday.

/ Rant on shipping #1,079  
Ever notice that when FEDEX delivers a box like this they do not take a picture of it and attach it to an email?

View attachment 706540
When I bought my pallet forks and had them delivered to a friend’s business; the driver pulled in, sat there for a minute and left. That night FedEx notified me that the packaging was damaged and asked if I still wanted it. I told them yes... if they could be damaged in shipping they weren’t any use to me anyways.

/ Rant on shipping #1,080  
I had a package last year that was a rectangular box,
it was supposed to hold the intermediate clutch shaft for a Farmall H.
About 15-20 inches long and a 5 pound steel shaft,
the Post Office delivered an empty box with one end hanging open.
Fortunately the shipper had a second one that he shipped to us and
then he went after the postal service.
I tried to contact the Postal Service and because I wasn't the shipper they wouldn't talk to me.
So some place some post office has an H intermeadiate shaft floating around it.
so, initially,you didn't get the shaft from the post office but you finally did get shafted by the post office

we all get shafted by the post office every day, it's called a govt entity.