Ratchet rake

/ Ratchet rake #1  

Rustyiron

Tractor
M 9540 Kubota
Would someone please post a picture of the "teeth" for me. I didn't have any luck at their site.
I'm thinking of taking a pair of them and fashion them into a trail - branch trimmer hyd operated by either a motor or a cylinder and shuttle valve. It will be slow speed and work in a cycle bar action and am hoping that the notches/teeth are cut on a bevel.
Right now it's just a thought. I've seen something similar used on the business end of a boom type tractor mounted mower, possibly by Alamo.

/ Ratchet rake #2  

Two sizes of teeth. No bevel.

I would build one on a cutter bar from an old sickle bar mower.

Bruce

/ Ratchet rake
I'd like to cut 2"+ regularly and am thinking of a shearing type action rather than the cutting (if this makes any sense). I've used regular cycle bars and in my opinion an occasional sapling you can get away with but continuously cutting multiple sapling (at the same time) and larger size tree trimming would be a constant knife replacement or worse. Thanks for the link. 👍

/ Ratchet rake #4  
All I seen that would make a wide cut with branches like that were rows of saw blades. I've seen them on railroad cars, orchard trimmers, and helicopters.

Bruce

/ Ratchet rake
I can't get either of your links to work, and I use DDG.