Oil & Fuel Raw gas in cylinders

/ Raw gas in cylinders #1  
Tractor
Massey ferguson
My mf 135 will have gas in cylinders. When I crank it after sitting a day or so , raw gas will blow out of the exhaust system. What steps do I need to correct this?

/ Raw gas in cylinders #2  
My mf 135 will have gas in cylinders. When I crank it after sitting a day or so , raw gas will blow out of the exhaust system. What steps do I need to correct this?

This is odd even with a leaky needle float valve raw gasoline would not find its way into the cylinders with an updraft carburetor. Are you sure it's gasoline being spit out of the exhaust and not coolant.

I doubt its gasoline but if it proves to be, check your oil and give her the sniff test and rub between your fingers testing for dilution, if the oil smells of gasoline change it. As the thinned out oil has lost its lubricating abilities and will soon ruin the engine bearings.

Remove the radiator cap then start the engine looking inside the radiator if you see bubbles in the coolant its a good possibility you have a blown head gasket. I think your seeing coolant in your exhaust not gasoline.

But I have been wrong many times before.

/ Raw gas in cylinders
I may have stepped over my knowledge but I recently purchased a 1953 mf 35 still original 6 volt system 4 cylinder. Tractor is in good shape no leaks. Has been sitting up for about 2 years. Hopefully I can get it runing by summers end Image1498078239.849345.jpg

/ Raw gas in cylinders #6  
Nice score on the 35.

/ Raw gas in cylinders #7  
If it ran only 2 years ago it will run again for you, the TED20 I picked up had apparently sat for more than 5 years and it took 6 Weeks to free the engine, but last week it started for the first time.

/ Raw gas in cylinders
Thanks for the encouraging words mick oz, I don't have much invested in this 35. The tires are worth more than I gave for it at $200.

/ Raw gas in cylinders
The engine is not froze up and will turn over when tractor is pulled. I have to get a 6 volt battery and clean fuel system before trying to start it. I am planing to install and temp gas filter on it until I have run it some if I can get her runing.

/ Raw gas in cylinders
Update. I got the 135 runing like a charm!! # 2-3 spark plug wires were crossed. Also the timing and carb were not right. The raw gas was from # 2-3 not burn the gas. Thank you guys for the input I am so thrilled the seebthis tractor going again!