Snow Ready for snow. Plow on my 7510

/ Ready for snow. Plow on my 7510 #1  

Firefighter Kubota

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510
After finally finding a decent 6.5 foot plow, 2 1/2 round trip drive to pick it up, and about 2 hours of monkeying around / welding I was able to mount the western plow to my bucket.

Thanks to all who offered their pictures.

Manual angle...For now...

Also mounted work lights and a strobe....Did those earlier in the month.

Lucky my buddy had these steel "D" plates with 1" holes in them, making the who job quick and easy....

Also Need a bumper that stands out?......Take a look. This Screams I HAVE right of way!!!

Attachments

• Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 329
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 356
  • Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Picture 071.jpg
    Picture 071.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 176
   / Ready for snow. Plow on my 7510 #2  
Cool. Ever thought about green paint?:D

/ Ready for snow. Plow on my 7510 #3  
Very cool setup!!!

I like the idea off mounting tabs inside the loader bucket. I have my old 7.5ft western plow that I kept off of my dads truck that I want to mount to the tractor someday. I am still up in the air about mounting it to the frame or to the loader. I might make it so I can mount it either way, but for now I am going to use the bucket and the blower on the back till I have more time and money.

I also just recieved some LED lights that I have been waiting for for around a month and started to mount them on my tractor. Can never have enough lights.

Are you planning on making it angle using the hydraulics? That will be alot easier then getting off the tractor all the time to change angles.

Also nice looking bumper on the truck I have a bull bumper from westin that I put on my truck but still have to mount the lights(another time issue).

When it snows we need action picks!!!!