Realistic value

/ Realistic value #11  
That does seem in the low ball category, even before current market conditions. Advertise your machine as a pre emissions machine at a more reasonable price and see how long it stays on the market.

/ Realistic value #12  
My first Kubota was a 2004 cabbed L4630 with 2400 hard hours.
It came with an FEL, bush hog and BB for $13k plus about $2k for delivery from Florida to Vermont.
It was a private sale from a contractor who retired and was liquidating.
I sold the bush hog as I have no fields just woodland.
I ran the L for 4 years and put another 800 hours on it and ended selling it for $14K.
No pain there.:)

/ Realistic value #13  
To the OP, if you are planning on trading it in, the difference you have to write the cheque for is the ONLY thing that matters. If you are happy with that amount, go for it, if not, see what you can buy the new one for, out the door, all costs included, without your trade-in. Then decide if you want to buy outright, and sell yours on your own, or trade it in, and be happy.

/ Realistic value #14  
To the OP, if you are planning on trading it in, the difference you have to write the cheque for is the ONLY thing that matters. If you are happy with that amount, go for it, if not, see what you can buy the new one for, out the door, all costs included, without your trade-in. Then decide if you want to buy outright, and sell yours on your own, or trade it in, and be happy.

And as an aside to the above, in some jurisdictions when you trade you only pay the sales tax on the difference between new tractor price and the allowance for the traded tractor.
So depending on the transaction the increased sales tax for a new tractor bought outright may negate selling the old one on your own. That's just one of those things that will vary from one transaction to the next. But something to run the numbers on and consider nonetheless.
Of course if you are somehow exempt from sales tax it becomes moot.