Rear Lift arm problem

/ Rear Lift arm problem #1  

Thomas78

Tractor
JD 3032e
My Rear Lift Arm (Rightside) keeps disconnecting from the Rockshaft??? On my JD3032e

/ Rear Lift arm problem #2  
is a pin missing?

/ Rear Lift arm problem #3  
I would look at the lift side and see what is holding it on.

/ Rear Lift arm problem #4  
   / Rear Lift arm problem #5  
Lift arm is held to the shaft with a bolt and washer. Is it missing?

/ Rear Lift arm problem
Thanks! bolt had broken off in shaft, had to pull shaft and drill out and replace, now arms do not lift at all? What did I do wrong? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

/ Rear Lift arm problem #7  
I'm now not understanding what you describe, so at a loss as to what you did, or did not do.
Someone else may follow your explanation.. and give you some help.

/ Rear Lift arm problem #8  
I too am at a loss.
Got pics?

/ Rear Lift arm problem #9  
When you pulled the shaft out the arm it goes thru dropped down. You might have to pull the rock shaft off to put it back together. You can try fishing it up into place with a small rod and hold it up then try getting the shaft started.

/ Rear Lift arm problem #10  
My left rear lift arm pin, came out, detatching the arm from the tractor. Not knowing this, when I lifted my bush hog, the arm came forward, hitting the drain plug underneath the tractor, knocking out the plug, along with a chunk of cast iron housing. If I can't get it welded back, on, it looks like the entire housing will have toi be replaced, costing BIG bucks. This isn't the first time that pin had come loose. The right side had never come loose, and I don't see any to keep it from coming loose...