Rear SCV Ports ??

/ Rear SCV Ports ?? #1  

RBCanada

Hey guys I need some help here. Can anyone tell me what type of male quick connector I need to buy to make up a hydraulic hose for my 3320 tractor??? I would like to make up a couple of hoses for my log splitter before the tractor gets here but I'm not shure what type of fitting John Deere uses. Let me know if you know Thanks Ron.

/ Rear SCV Ports ?? #2  
Maybe take the splitter by the dealer, let him get some JD hoses and adapt them to your splitter. They might just be covered by the new tractor warranty, maybe.
Will you be using a 3pt splitter? Give info/experiences, I'm considering one for the future, a 3pt, but don't know if I want just a horizontal or need both capabilities. How do you match up splitter capability to tractor hydraulics.

/ Rear SCV Ports ?? #3  
Ron, I ordered the 3rd svc on mine just in case I wanted to use it for something like a log splitter.Found it is also used to raise and lower the MMM I purchased. Not that big a deal though. The rear are the standard jd couplers (believe frontier), but the loader uses a smaller longer one. Dealer didn't notice that either. Might want to check with him, but both are avaliable at tsc stores. I also understand you should have the power beyond option to use a log splitter. Could be wrong but worth a check. Not avaliable on the cab models at this time. That I have checked on.

/ Rear SCV Ports ?? #4  
I have a 4600 the power beyond fittings are pioneer. The other remotes are parker series 60. If you see a " H3 63 T8 " writtten on the ring they are parker. 3/8 nominal (h3) 63 is the 60 series coupler t8 is the O ring boss size. If the parts manual shows the same part for the third SCV coupler on 4600 as your tractor it is the same part. If there is a parker hydraulic store they can help, If your JD dealer has a knowledable parts person they can help ( not in my case I had to do my own research ). But I do not know much of anything about your model, other than JD has little imagination in small parts.

/ Rear SCV Ports ??
Thanks for the replies, It's a Parker fitting but what I need is the Parker No. off the female coupler so I can match it up to there plug fitting on there website. I should have these fittings at work, it'll save a 1 hr trip to the dealer. Thanks agian Ron

/ Rear SCV Ports ?? #6  
Ron,
When you say rear outlets, are you planning on using the 3rd scv?
or are you getting the power beyond kit?
I think the power beyond is a better choice, but I know it's been
done both ways. The fittings will be different depending on what
outlets you are using....

/ Rear SCV Ports ??
It's the 3rd SCV I'll be using. RB.