Rear snow blower 3 point hitch qyestion

/ Rear snow blower 3 point hitch qyestion #11  
Any deviation from perfectly parallel will cause the output end to accelerate and decelerate on every revolution; the magnitude increases with increased angle.

This is a good video showing this:

/ Rear snow blower 3 point hitch qyestion #12  
I have had my best success when I first set up our 3pt snow blower by setting the tractor on the flat garage floor, with the tires at recommended pressure..
I hooked up the blower and adjusted the top and side link so the blower sat level, both ways... I adjusting the skid shoes so the lip of the blower was 1/4 to 1/2 inch high...

Last I measured the top link length, center to center of the pins.. I painted this measurement on the frame of the snow blower..
Making hook up easy and dependable..

Every ones experience will be different..

/ Rear snow blower 3 point hitch qyestion
Does adjusting the Down speed adjusting valve also affects how fast the blower will move up as well when pushed by the ground (ie, when transitioning from flat to going up a hill). If so, I guess the valve should be fully open?

/ Rear snow blower 3 point hitch qyestion #14  
I'm going to differ from some of the others, leave the pto output shaft and blower input shaft parallel with each other. Fix the problem with skid shoes to hold the blower up. You can also add a protective cover over the cutting edge if needed. As you can see in the picture, I do both. The last thing I want to do is change a U-joint in the middle of a storm because I tried to fix one problem by creating another problem.

IMG_0072.JPG