Rear wheel spacers

/ Rear wheel spacers #11  

Neither company list the T330.
:(

Pretty sure MotorSport-Tech makes the spacers after ordered. I had mine in about 4 weeks. If you call them, they'll walk you through the necessary measurements and make what you need.

/ Rear wheel spacers #12  

Call or email him, and he can probably figure out a figment and add it to his listing. He didn’t list my tractor either. I sent him an email, telling him that i have 6 on 6-inch 16.5 wheel with 12X16.5 tires mounted, and what the thread pattern for the lug nuts/bolts is. He replied the next day, with the prices in two widths, and added the T233, and T273 to the list On his web site.

If no one has asked for something to fit a particular tractor that is a less popular brand, he dosn’t know what it needs, and can’t list it.

/ Rear wheel spacers #13  
Thanks!

So no adverse problems by using spacers…increased load on bearings, etc….?

My rims are already out as far as they will go…
Just for information concerning spacers. I have owned a lot of different tractors over the years, and with 2 exceptions, I have never had axle bearing or broken an axle. It might just be coincidental, but both of the tractors (Ford 1100 and Ford 7710) that I broke an axle on either had at the time or had previously run spacers. Both had also had dual rear wheels at some time in their past, which is about the same as adding spacers. I decided that the extra width gave the axle a mechanical advantage out further than the original axle, thereby allowing it to snap the axle.
Few will agree with me, but I have never broken an axle on a standard width tractor.
David from jax

/ Rear wheel spacers #14  

Looking at it, I'm positive it has the same hub as the rest of the 3-family T354, T395 etc.

/ Rear wheel spacers #15  
Wow!!!
I used to calculate $5 a hole for drilling a piece of plate when doing bids. (2000-2001)
I have two sets of spacers here that must be worth a small fortune as they are about 6" spacer for a Ford 1100 and a 14 inch spacer for a JD2555! These things are too easy to build to spend that kind of money on them!
David from jax