Rear work light

/ Rear work light #1  

joeyd

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM 353HST
Well since everyone seems to like pictures I thought I would post these. I just added a couple of 35 watt work lights to my TYM T353HST. It came with one light (25w) behind the seat but I thought that would not help too much with a 3 pt. snowblower. I added the lights to the ROPS using an L bracket attached to the cab brackets that come standard on the ROPS. I purchased 2 OEM lights from my dealer as they have switches on the lights so I did not have to wire in an additional light switch.

Attachments

• PA010006.JPG
    PA010006.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 801
  • PA010007.JPG
    PA010007.JPG
    296.3 KB · Views: 716
  • PA010008.JPG
    PA010008.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 538
   / Rear work light #2  
You are going to love those lights. Can you swing them around to face forward? It doesn't look like it but the reason I ask is if you can, I find the lights high up on the rops helpful when my FEL is blocking the headlights.

Looks good thought!

/ Rear work light
Jimmyj - Thanks it was my first time installing lights on anything 12v. If I had to I could re-mount the lights facing forward (one nut) on the bracket. I decided that since most of my night work would be snow related I went with the rear facing. We have had a week of near 80 weather, it wrecked havoc with the bow hunters in the area. We start thinking snow anytime after halloween.

/ Rear work light #4  
Looks good. I have put lights on the blower itself. Works very well. Do you have a cab? Or a reallly good snowsuit with a snowmobile helmet?

/ Rear work light #5  
I don't have a blower for my tractor but I have a walk behind blower. I think it's hilarious how anyone blowing snow in bad weather winds up looking like the abonimable!

/ Rear work light #6  
Well done,others should be able to see you w/no problem.

Do all added lights come on at once?

/ Rear work light
Well done,others should be able to see you w/no problem.

Do all added lights come on at once?

No, I purchased lights that had individual switches on each light. I can turn any one of them on as needed. I thought that would give me more options when using them.

/ Rear work light #8  
No, I purchased lights that had individual switches on each light. I can turn any one of them on as needed. I thought that would give me more options when using them.

Where did you get these? What brand are they? They have one at the dealer, but it's something like $70.00 and it's aftermarket. I would like to have a couple of these to go on the Mule and my M4800.

on edit: went back and read your post. Sorry
Chris

/ Rear work light #9  
I don't have a blower for my tractor but I have a walk behind blower. I think it's hilarious how anyone blowing snow in bad weather winds up looking like the abonimable!

Kind of like this?:D Here's the before and after shots. This was taken a few years ago when I was back in ND visiting my mom.

Attachments

• DSC03639.jpg
    DSC03639.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC03695.jpg
    DSC03695.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC03699.jpg
    DSC03699.jpg
    696.8 KB · Views: 326
   / Rear work light #10  
gtrippleb.