Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars

/ Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars
$493 for a 70"

Bargain here: $343 shipped for 71.5"
I want to thank deezler as I ordered the toothbar from Neat and to my door was 350.00 in week ! They have been asking for a review as I haven't had time to take pics of it, but what I can say is I'm not impressed with the flat bar they welded the teeth to has a square 5/8" edge instead of a taper which gives a extension to the standard cutting edge. But more so has got to be the poor quality control of the manufacturing process ! I will post some pics soon but if you look across the toothbar from the side there are about three of the teeth that hang down from the rest easily at a inch to a inch and a half lower. Which to me is quality control that can be prevented. Like I said I haven't sent in my review to them yet but at 300.00 less than the others it is still worth it.

i

/ Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars #12  
I would recommend the one I have - Rankin. Great bolt on tooth bar. But it's made in WA state and the OP is in MO. Shipping would be a major cost.

/ Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars #13  
It's one of those things that you get what you pay for.
A poorly built or engineered t/b will bend, not have commercially available replacement tooth covers and possibly damage your bucket. I've always gotten them from a Bobcat or similar dealer, they are built to take the abuse that a SS can apply and will last you forever on a tractor.

/ Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars #14  
But more so has got to be the poor quality control of the manufacturing process ! I will post some pics soon but if you look across the toothbar from the side there are about three of the teeth that hang down from the rest easily at a inch to a inch and a half lower. Which to me is quality control that can be prevented. Like I said I haven't sent in my review to them yet but at 300.00 less than the others it is still worth it.
I would bring it up to them privately before putting it in a public review. It may be as simple as them needing to have a little pow wow with 'the new guy' and bring him up to speed a little better, and it might get you something more in the long run than just posting a poor review and not having any direct dialogue with them about the issue. I definitely wouldn't let this set your impression of them into stone until after you've had a chance to see how they respond when you bring it up.

/ Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars #15  
Too bad none of you live close to me as I have an ATI bolt on tooth bar with replaceable points leaning in the tractor shed that I'd sell cheap.

/ Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars #18  
How far from grand rapids? I'm 3 hours nw of the bridge. I do make it to gr a couple times a year. If I haven't found one before I head down there next, I'll send you a message

/ Reasonably priced bolt on tooth bars #20  
At least a year pre pandemic (?) I got a Pirhana tooth bar.. At that time it wasn't that expensive.. Fits well, works well for my intentions..

It digs well enough in our ground.. My biggest reason for having it is to keep ware off the bucket edge while moving snow.. There is a learning curve to keep from gouging the driveway gravel, but easy enough to handle..

If needed, I would replace it in a short minute with another one..

My 5 cents of experience and opinion..