Rebuilding a TYE series 'V' 14 ft drill need info

/ Rebuilding a TYE series 'V' 14 ft drill need info
Were you able to find any aftermarket parts or did you have to get the all from Agco?

Items like the Coulters and the sprockets & chain were common enough spreader discs can be bought from several sources as well. I've noticed that T.S. has bearings that will fit the press wheels. But I had ordered bearings from Agco for the press wheels. They sent me ones for the newer updated version. This meant modifying the the arms and I had to machine bushings to fit the wheels that I had
The seeder distributors are AGco but there is another version from Brazil that could be used.
I fabricated several of the steel parts
I think I spent $2,000.00 & change with the AGCO dealer $800.00 @ Tractor Supply and another $500.00 at various hardware & industrial supply houses and $200.00 for steel.
He called me this morning and said he might not get to use it though because a guy at a gas station where he stopped near his home offered him $15K . I told him, man you should have let him write you a check on the spot LOL

/ Rebuilding a TYE series 'V' 14 ft drill need info
Update on the TYE no till drill. The man did finally sell it but not until after he had used it every years for 6 years kept it in his equipment barn when not in use which was regular as I understand it, cleaned and well maintained. Replaced the press wheels and coulters and hoses as needed. He said it still worked as well after 6 years as it did the first time he used it after my rebuild. He had bought a larger tractor with a 36ft tri fold so no longer needed the little 14 footer. I don't know how much he sold it for but knowing how much he liked the drill I doubt if he let it go cheap.