Recent price for a 4707

/ Recent price for a 4707 #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I'm leaning towards buying an older, pre Tier4 cabbed tractor, but if I was to buy new, I think that the 4707 is probably the best one out there right now for what I want to do. In other threads, I've read that they paid around $50,000 for their tractors. A few spent a little less, a few spent a little more with a few more options.

What are they going for today?

Has anybody dealt with Bruno's recently? they are 4 hours from me and their website says that they have four of them.

What about the 84 months zero percent financing? Any experience with it? Any surprises like Kubota does by forcing you to buy insurance for it as long as its financed?

Thank you

/ Recent price for a 4707 #2  
I know that insurance is required if you finance it through their sources also the 84 month zero finance is going to cost you about 5K over a cash deal.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #3  
Hi Eddie.

I would go there and look at their stock.

I have talked to them recently and they said they had none in stock, but have several on order.

Quotes have been closer to $55-$60K from those who had none in stock, either.

Good luck and keep us posted.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #4  
About five weeks ago I bought a 2021 4707. Paid about $61,000 after taxes and stuff.

Options: FL3615 loader, deluxe cab with Visio roof, wheel weights.

If you're buying new, I can't think of anything comparable to this tractor. If it has longevity, it will have been a grand slam for MF. The fact that they've been out around four years or so and they haven't been falling apart all over the country is good news.

/ Recent price for a 4707
Congrats on the new tractor. Did you finance it through them for 84 months at zero percent interest? That offer is tempting me.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #6  
I traded in my '13 MF1643 (amounted to a decent down payment) and then took the cash price and financed it through them for 36 months (at their lowest rate, somewhere around 4%).

/ Recent price for a 4707 #8  
I'm leaning towards buying an older, pre Tier4 cabbed tractor, but if I was to buy new, I think that the 4707 is probably the best one out there right now for what I want to do. In other threads, I've read that they paid around $50,000 for their tractors. A few spent a little less, a few spent a little more with a few more options.

What are they going for today?

Has anybody dealt with Bruno's recently? they are 4 hours from me and their website says that they have four of them.

What about the 84 months zero percent financing? Any experience with it? Any surprises like Kubota does by forcing you to buy insurance for it as long as its financed?

Thank you
Standard tire size, 931x, air ride seat, dyna 2. Their website isn’t accurate. It showed them tractors in stock when I had to wait on mine to show up. I do think you can’t beat the price though

Attachments

• B3F38F5E-C80B-4153-B5B4-8540987132FF.jpeg
    B3F38F5E-C80B-4153-B5B4-8540987132FF.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
   / Recent price for a 4707
Thank you. Was this a 4x4 tractor with a loader?