Backhoe Recognise this backhoe?

/ Recognise this backhoe? #1  

alchemysa

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B1550HSD
Hello again from Australia. I wonder if anyone can identify the backhoe in the picture attached. It came with the second hand Kubota B1550 that I bought a few months ago. I happened to post this pic on the "In praise of the 4-in-1 buckets" thread and another Aussie contacted me and ask me if I had any info about it because he has the same backhoe on his 7100. But like him, I don't know much about it. There are no identifying markings on either of our hoes. So do you guys know anything about it? My guess is that its not a genuine Kubota hoe but it was being sold by Kubota dealers about 15 - 20 years ago. It might be Australian made but then again it could have come from anywhere. It bolts to a subframe and has its own oil tank and pump. Most unusually it has a single rotary type hydraulic cylinder to operate the swing function. (In other words it doesn't have a hydraulic ram on each side of the boom). Any clues as to its maker would be appreciated.

David

Attachments

• backhoe2.jpg
    backhoe2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 385
   / Recognise this backhoe? #2  
Not sure but some of the design looks like a Bradco backhoe but have not seen that type of swing setup. Try going here Bradco

David