recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #11  
Keurig cups are stale on arrival, by definition. So is any pre-ground coffee even in a vacuum sealed bag. Grind it right before you make it is my policy, but then I'm a coffee snob.

A conical burr grinder with ceramic grinding surfaces is the way to go, not one with simple blades that crush the bean. There are many good burr grinders out there, my current one is an old Cuisinart from Sam's club.

I've had the Zojirushi coffee maker for about 5 years and still working well. The main advantages of it are: 200-degrees-F water temp, excellent for getting the full flavor (Mr. Coffee type makers cannot reach 200); and the stainless steel thermal carafe which keeps your coffee hot for hours and doesn't sit on a hot-plate cooking it to death.

I also like French Press and Pour-over coffees but of course take more prep time. The Zoji is great for everyday top-notch brew.

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #12  
I have a friend with a coffee roasting business.

I am far from being a coffee aficionado , but he and others insist you can tell the difference in FRESH roasted beans which rules out what you will find on the shelves of mainstream grocery stores.

I am happy with my on sale Starbucks with the 6 month Best Before date.

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #13  
Technivorm Grande:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: second only to a french press. Starbucks french roast :thumbsup: Any burr grinder that you can pour in the amount you want to adjust the strength of the brew . I like mine black high test . Some people confuse my coffee with expresso .:licking::drink:

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #14  
Wow! A lot of coffee snobs here. :laughing: I guess you don't want to hear about my 15 year old manual Mr. Coffee. And ya, I like my Maxwell House regular grind, medium roast. :thumbsup:

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #15  
Wow! A lot of coffee snobs here. :laughing: I guess you don't want to hear about my 15 year old manual Mr. Coffee. And ya, I like my Maxwell House regular grind, medium roast. :thumbsup:

I just ordered a Mr. coffee about a hour ago 18.00 bucks. My old one crapped out this morning with 2 cups to go out of 12.......:hissyfit:

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #16  
I just ordered a Mr. coffee about a hour ago 18.00 bucks. My old one crapped out this morning with 2 cups to go out of 12.......:hissyfit:

I hope the drone drops it off before that tenth cup is done.....

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #17  
   / recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #18  
Wally world should be here Tuesday......

Send me your address. I will ship an emergency cup to help get you through this crisis.

/ recommendations for coffee grinder/brewer please #20  
Costco use to roast their beans at the north store, here in Spokane. That made FANTASTIC coffee. No longer. Now I buy whole bean coffee and grind at home. WoW! am I ever at the bottom of the list. I have an old Black & Decker brewer. Makes good STRONG carpenters coffee.