Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #51  
… I'd like a Bugatti Veyron myself. Whole lot more fun than a toaster on wheels.
Well, what do u mean by fun? The Model S Plaid beats the Veyron to 60mph and also by almost a second in the quarter mile. To me that is more fun. I guess i’d agree the Bugatti looks better if that is your type of panty party……

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #52  
you're missing all the other natural events that release greenhouse gases that get glossed over, and only the burning of fossil fuels are highlighted and called threats.

if you're going to be a climate crusader...be a climate crusader and denounce it all...including the amount of fossil fuels burned to make and charge your batteries.
You are missing the fact that climate change like whats happening now has never happened before (Rate). And it coincides with us burning oil. It is a BIG thing that we never did before. .????

GW might happen anyway without us, but oh so much further down the road. And it might not happen at all if natural events can cope with all the “regular” co2 emissions you speak of….

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #53  
You are missing the fact that climate change like whats happening now has never happened before (Rate). And it coincides with us burning oil. It is a BIG thing that we never did before. .????

GW might happen anyway without us, but oh so much further down the road. And it might not happen at all if natural events can cope with all the “regular” co2 emissions you speak of….
are you trying to tell me the middle east was never a jungle that produced all those dead fossils that now producing an economy in a desert? The artic use to be a lush jungle that is now ice and surprisingly has lots of dead fossils because of it. The earth is not a static weather environment. We have warming and cooling trends that are driven by that big orange nuclear reactor in the sky.

Global warming did happen before and it was not because of us. Global cooling did happen before and it was not because of us. Pretty neat, huh...

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #54  
LoL...so you bought an EV thinking you were helping the planet...?? too funny...
The manufacture of just the batteries makes the carbon footprint of EV's way above ICE vehicles...

The AGW advocates are so gullible..it's so funny...!

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #55  

Figure it out...YOU ARE THE ONE MISSING THE FACTS...the data was changed...what is it you don't understand about this fact ???

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #58  

We have had extreme climate before, a few degrees up and down are not new (ice age(s).

Just because someone with a motive says this has never happened before, does by no means, mean it has never happened before.

The earth is completely indifferent to maintaining a climate that we enjoy. It copes just fine with anything that comes it's way. How much of your freedom and life style would you sacrifice for an extra day, week, year, 50 years?

Have no doubt, before the earth is gone, and the sun doesn't shine, there will be a climate here that is not compatible with human life. It will not matter how much of your money and freedom you are willing to forfeit.

best,

ed

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #59  
are you trying to tell me the middle east was never a jungle that produced all those dead fossils that now producing an economy in a desert? The artic use to be a lush jungle that is now ice and surprisingly has lots of dead fossils because of it. The earth is not a static weather environment. We have warming and cooling trends that are driven by that big orange nuclear reactor in the sky.

Global warming did happen before and it was not because of us. Global cooling did happen before and it was not because of us. Pretty neat, huh...
Rate. Rate. Rate.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #60  
We have had extreme climate before, a few degrees up and down are not new (ice age(s).

Just because someone with a motive says this has never happened before, does by no means, mean it has never happened before.

The earth is completely indifferent to maintaining a climate that we enjoy. It copes just fine with anything that comes it's way. How much of your freedom and life style would you sacrifice for an extra day, week, year, 50 years?

Have no doubt, before the earth is gone, and the sun doesn't shine, there will be a climate here that is not compatible with human life. It will not matter how much of your money and freedom you are willing to forfeit.

best,

ed
Rate. Rate. Rate.