Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #61  
Figure it out...YOU ARE THE ONE MISSING THE FACTS...the data was changed...what is it you don't understand about this fact ???
Huh? Data changed? Where did u discover that?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #62  
AWI dough AWI………..

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #63  
Governments are mandating lower sulphur contents because sulphur compounds are bad for the environment.
Humans have always had a propensity to run off half cocked and do incredibly stupid destructive and expensive things

Take Recycling

Recycling is going to cause the human race’s extinction.

The contaminated scraped metals from Hiroshima and Nagasaki all got put into the global supply.

Thieves raided Chernobyl and sold that into the scrap metal supply and it went global.

Radioisotopes are continually finding their way into the scrap metal supply and almost nothing is made from fresh ore any more.

Your beautiful stainless steel kitchen is killing your

Your belt buckle, your flatware, it’s all poisonous.

All metal large fab shops have to use Geiger counters but they don’t get it all they have thresholds because it’s all radioactive.

If you want metal with low background you pay for it through the nose and no one will do that for anything but high-end medical and scientific equipment.

Radioactive tissue box holders yanked from Bed Bath & Beyond shelves

Radioactive Metal Tissue Box Holders Pulled from NY Stores

THE UNTHINKABLE

Radiologically Contaminated Scrap Metal | Radiation Protection | US EPA

Radiologically Contaminated Scrap Metal | Radiation Protection | US EPA

Radioactive materials in recycled metals - PubMed

Last edited:
   / Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #64  
That argument cuts both ways. the people doing the so-called research on anthropogenic climate change are literally taking grant money designed to produce specifically the results the so-called researchers generate.
So it's all well and good to say "Oh those deniers they are taking money from big oil," except the flip side of the coin is true too. And whether big oil is demanding a specific result is an arguable proposition but there can be no doubt that the money for researching proof of anthropogenic climate change is coming from highly biased sources demanding a pre stated result.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #65  
Huh? Data changed? Where did u discover that?
If you don't know what I'm referring to...it is you that is misinformed and are in denial...!

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #67  
   / Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #68  
It is absolutely amazing to me how people think that scientist are all part of a secret evil underground society that is conspiring to trick people into thinking climate change is real.
oh, that might be a little over the top.
If it's science, it is supposed to be ferociously questioned.
If it is religion, then it's not to be questioned.
This is my take

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #69  
How would you put emissions on a volcano ? They are and have always been the biggest polluter on the planet! Eruptions happen 24/7/365! I'm just saying.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #70  
Well, what do u mean by fun? The Model S Plaid beats the Veyron to 60mph and also by almost a second in the quarter mile. To me that is more fun. I guess i’d agree the Bugatti looks better if that is your type of panty party……
I do believe the Bugatti will wipe the road with any Tesla for top end. I cannot afford either actually. My 'super car' is my Ford Focus ST Turbo 6 speed. Bought it off lease for 12 grand. My kind of price.