Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #92  
This is fake news. Really?.....................
LoL...What you don't believe the powers that be "adjusted" the temperature data??...they openly admit it...there is nothing fake about it...geeze...!

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #93  
If you don't know what I'm referring to...it is you that is misinformed and are in denial...!
Denial? How can one deny something one does not know? And I do not know because I do not read all the fake news sites you do apparently.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #94  
LoL...What you don't believe the powers that be "adjusted" the temperature data??...they openly admit it...there is nothing fake about it...geeze...!
I'll type slower.......... it's made up stuff......the writer of that article made it up.......why would you just believe what he writes there?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #95  
This article seems to be based on no data, no scientists mentioned and no sources.
Even if it is correct, this article is purely an opinion piece.
Yep. I cannot figure out why some just automatically believe anything written on the internet. Fake news sure brings out who is who...........

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #96  
It's only the zealots (gullible masses) that use the term "denialist"....there is nobody with more than a few working brain cells that doesn't realize the planet's climate is changing or cycling...like it's done since the beginning...!
It's all about the money...just ask al gore...
Harden your heart, Pharaoh.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #97  
I'll type slower.......... it's made up stuff......the writer of that article made it up.......why would you just believe what he writes there?
LoL...there is nothing made up...geeze...you are the one in denial (it's not a river in Africa)...
Just because it debunks everything you THOUGHT was true does not make it fake...
There is NOTHING fake about them "adjusting" temperature data...it is 100% FACT...get over it and realize your gullibility has led you down the wrong path...!

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #98  
Harden your heart, Pharaoh.
Let's keep religion out of it...or is that your only recourse when you learn that most of what you believe about (man made) climate change is a bunch of lies..?