Remote start on my Kubota.

/ Remote start on my Kubota. #1  

High Compression

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740-3/ Kubota ZD21 pro60
What do you guys think? A little over the top???

2012-02-14 08.49.55.jpg

/ Remote start on my Kubota. #2  
I like it!

I assume your baby sleeps outside?

/ Remote start on my Kubota. #4  
Heck, while you are at it get with the Mythbuster crew and get them to rig up a few servos and the remote controller so you can back it out of the barn, drive it up to the house for curbside pickup on those snowy days.

/ Remote start on my Kubota. #5  
A few years ago there was a guy selling one on Ebay for the RTV 1100, it had on, glow and crank buttons, it is nice to have a warm cab in the winter.

David Kb7uns

/ Remote start on my Kubota. #6  
So you're going to start it while it's in the barn? Won't that smoke up the inside of the building?

/ Remote start on my Kubota. #7  
I didn't know you could have remote start on it did you do it yourself?

/ Remote start on my Kubota. #8  
how would you cycle the glow plugs?

/ Remote start on my Kubota.
how would you cycle the glow plugs?

Same remote start that is used on my diesel truck. They can either start when the computer senses that the glow plug light has gone out or by a timer that is preset for so many second delay before it starts. Also has a turbo timer to wait until the EGT's get below 300 deg F before the engine shuts off.

/ Remote start on my Kubota.
Heck, while you are at it get with the Mythbuster crew and get them to rig up a few servos and the remote controller so you can back it out of the barn, drive it up to the house for curbside pickup on those snowy days.

Might as well stay in the house and r/c your tractor to push snow in your pj's with a cup of coffee. :laughing: