Repainted tractors

/ Repainted tractors #2  
How many fellow members have repainted their tractor

I had mine restored by Fredrick's Importing just miles south of you.

Before

SAM_2162.JPG

After

photo 6.jpg

photo 3.JPG

Quality — Fredricks Importing

• New engine components and hardware, like sleeves, pistons, bearings, rods, and more.
  • New radiators.
  • New soft goods like belts and hoses.
  • New electrical components.
  • New starters.
  • A full safety package.
  • Fresh paint and bodywork.
  • New grills, lights, and turn signals.
  • New seals and fresh fluids.
  • And much more!

/ Repainted tractors #3  
How many fellow members have repainted their tractor
I've repainted a few to make them sell better but the thought would never cross my mind if a tractor looked only half as good as before picture in post #2 above.

/ Repainted tractors

Before

View attachment 727385

After

View attachment 727386

View attachment 727387

• New engine components and hardware, like sleeves, pistons, bearings, rods, and more.
  • New radiators.
  • New starters.
  • A full safety package.
  • And much more!
Wow that is an amazing paint job

/ Repainted tractors #5  
Wow that is an amazing paint job

It's not a rattle can job at all, Fredricks has a full paint booth and painting system. Yanmar and John Deere machines go thru full restore makeovers. Nothing is left untouched.

My machine is a 1981, and it came out looking like a a modern machine.

Does it add value to the machine, a total restore. Yes. The Before shot was worth a mere $1,500 at the time in 2014. I was on the lot for $8,000 and sold in under a week. Better than a paint job, all the new restored hardware made this machine very valuable. Like taking a classic and restoring it to it's original glory. That's the UTDA Fredrick's way. :)

/ Repainted tractors
It's not a rattle can job at all, Fredricks has a full paint booth and painting system. Yanmar and John Deere machines go thru full restore makeovers. Nothing is left untouched.

My machine is a 1981, and it came out looking like a a modern machine.

Does it add value to the machine, a total restore. Yes. The Before shot was worth a mere $1,500 at the time in 2014. I was on the lot for $8,000 and sold in under a week. Better than a paint job, all the new restored hardware made this machine very valuable. Like taking a classic and restoring it to it's original glory. That's the UTDA Fredrick's way. :)
I’m currently restoring my tractor and I can only hope it looks half as good

/ Repainted tractors #7  
I love Valspar Imlpement Paint.

Kubota L3010 Before.jpg

Kubota L3010.jpg

/ Repainted tractors #8  

I restored the flatbed utility trailer with that paint. Turned out super nice. It;s very durable too When Valspar came out with the 4 first colors, it was inexpensive and widely available. It;s now gotten a bit pricey and I see it less and less, even at the Home Depot and Menards.

/ Repainted tractors

Before

View attachment 727385

After

View attachment 727386

View attachment 727387

• New radiators.
  • New starters.
  • A full safety package.
  • And much more!
Just realized fredricks is where I bought my mahindra roxor from had no idea they had a paint booth

/ Repainted tractors #10  
My old John Deere 2020 had had a hard life before I bought it at an auction. Lots of rust. One rear tire brand new, the other completely bald; front tires worn-out 7.50-16 truck tires no longer suitable for road use. Instead of a seat there was a block of wood with rags for cushions. I got a can of John Deere green and a can of John Deere yellow paint and painted it with paint brushes. New seat assembly, and all new tires. Looks pretty good from a distance...and good enough for me.