Repo

/ Repo #153  
You mean a scarecrow? As in the Wizzard of Oz? Then we can ask "Where's Dorothy?"

Edit: This is really off-track now. Probably time to put the train back on the track.

/ Repo #154  
   / Repo #155  
   / Repo #156  
You mean a scarecrow? As in the Wizzard of Oz? Then we can ask "Where's Dorothy?"

Edit: This is really off-track now. Probably time to put the train back on the track.
no
strawman.jpg

/ Repo #157  
Getting back on topic, sort of. If you bring a tractor to the dealership to get work done they will most likely enter the VIN number into the computer. Depending on the dealership this could end up in a national database. If so and there's still a lien on it you may not get your tractor back. For a Kubota there's a good chance that it was financed through them. So maybe a dealer could also check the VIN number to see if Kubota has a lien on it.

/ Repo #158  
Getting back on topic, sort of. If you bring a tractor to the dealership to get work done they will most likely enter the VIN number into the computer. Depending on the dealership this could end up in a national database. If so and there's still a lien on it you may not get your tractor back. For a Kubota there's a good chance that it was financed through them. So maybe a dealer could also check the VIN number to see if Kubota has a lien on it.
You mean my tractor purchase will end up on a government database that I own a pre tier IV tractor??? I don't think so... 🤫

/ Repo #159  
The loan was made under the straw man

Are you saying your tractor was bought as a straw purchase? You must be joking.

Last edited: