"Restore Auto-Saved Content" Not Working Today

/ "Restore Auto-Saved Content" Not Working Today #1  

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G - Bobcat V417 - TORO+Loader
I was entering a post and clicked "Insert Picture", everything got dimmer and locked up.

Had to leave to do something else. When I came back the sign in message was there. Signed in and the post had cleared up and unlocked. Clicked "Restore Auto-Saved Content" and the cursor went to the top, but no content showed up.

I have used "Restore Auto-Saved Content" before, so know it used to work. How do I get it to work now?

/ "Restore Auto-Saved Content" Not Working Today
I tested it today. I typed a reply to this thread, then clicked the "Reload" icon. "Restore Auto-Saved Content" showed up at the bottom and worked :thumbsup:.

/ "Restore Auto-Saved Content" Not Working Today #3  
My complaint is when I have a whole paragraph typed in just how I want it, then I want to add just ONE more statement/point/word/yubetube video. I go up on the same page in the google search bar and type in the word naigbor, another freaken word that is so hard for me to spell and my spell check is just as stupid as I am and wont give me the correct spelling, and bingo google is so smart I can sometimes have half the words wrong and google gets its. Now I got the word finally and go back to TBN and HOOVER HOOVER HOOVER I then realize I searched on the same page, go back to TBN where I was and the freaken 100 word paragraph I had all typed in is all FREAKEN GONE, HOOOOOOOOOVER..........

I even had google sometimes not get the word I was trying to spell for a post then at last resort is text my daughter with that word in a sentence and she knowing me types back the word spelled the correct way, wonder if Sires would do that on my iphone.......