Return hose adapter for post driver

/ Return hose adapter for post driver #1  

WRX

Tractor
Cub Cadet 8354SS
I have a Shaver post driver. The 3/4" hydraulic return hose is supposed to go into the filler neck due to the volume of fluid expelled on the down stroke rapidly. Does anyone know which adapter will work on a Kioti. The goal is to remove the screw-in filler plug with the goose neck breather while using the post driver. I will then connect my return line to the filler neck. Someone said you can just stick the hose down in the filler neck and secure it with zip ties, but I'd like to keep dirt from getting in there unnecessarily. Any thoughts? The tech at Shaver did not know if one is available.

PXL_20211117_132438449.jpg
PXL_20211117_132417192.jpg

/ Return hose adapter for post driver #2  
Something around a 25 x ? thread to a 19mm barb fitting?
Take plug to a tractor/hydraulic parts house and size one up. Heck, go to your local hardware store and by a grey PVC 1"MNPT x 3/4" barb and gently force it into that hole. There's no high pressure, just volume.
My LK3054 has basically the same set up to dump fluid back into the rear housing. It had rear remotes and a back hoe connections.
Patrick

/ Return hose adapter for post driver #3  
Where can I get one of those gooseneck vents? Something like that is what I need for the differential fill plug.

/ Return hose adapter for post driver
I guess the first thing is to figure out the thread diameter and pitch of the plug. I presume all these fasteners are metric. Is that correct?

Where can I get one of those gooseneck vents? Something like that is what I need for the differential fill plug.
Not sure if you can get one for the diff. Isn't that a much smaller plug? This plug is pretty standard for the trans filler on lots of Kioti tractors.

/ Return hose adapter for post driver #6  
Take you fill plug to a machine shop, have them determine the thread pitch and turn you an aluminum dummy plug internally threaded to accept a hose barb fitting and connect your return line to that. In my case with my Shaver, I used the return fitting on the pto rear case to return the fluid on my M9 Kubota.

I put on a Tee with a QD fitting and a QD fitting on the hose. If you go the fill plug route (like I suggest above), you'll need to keep the hose end in a plastic bag with a zip tie on it when not in use to keep the dirt off the fitting and the hose end.

/ Return hose adapter for post driver #8  
Just make doubly sure your fluid level is full when using the Shaver. It takes (and returns) a lot of fluid when operating.

/ Return hose adapter for post driver #9  
I was very surprised to learn the threaded fill cap on a Kubota L4701 matched the diameter and pitch of 1" NPT, only the plug thread isn't tapered. Don't overlook the possibility that a trip to the local hardware store and a few bucks worth of simple fittings will fix you up.

Just make doubly sure your fluid level is full when using the Shaver. It takes (and returns) a lot of fluid when operating.
I wondered, so I am stocking up on fluid. When you stop using the driver, do you wind up with an overfull transmission case?