Mowing Reverse Mowing switch

/ Reverse Mowing switch #11  
Is there a way to bypass the switch? My father just got a 2400 w/blower, and he always forget to hit the switch. Not a fun proposition in wet snow.

/ Reverse Mowing switch #12  
Is there a way to bypass the switch? My father just got a 2400 w/blower, and he always forget to hit the switch. Not a fun proposition in wet snow.

Search the forum and you will find numerous posts on bypassing the switch. Most switches are mounted near Reverse Pedal under the tractor and can easily be bent to clear the pedal when depressed.

Bob B.

/ Reverse Mowing switch #13  
Wet snow where do I begin

after digging the chute out a couple times he will learn or do like me get mad at my own stupidity, slam the hammer I carry in the cab (the claw kind of fits tru the side handle insert twist and it stays there thru anything)on the side its got a rubber cushion thingy on the butt of the handle it bounces up out of my hand hits the back window and crack!!! Oh did I happen to mention it was the first day after I had put the new back piece on the cab that I built to replace the vinyl now I get to buy another $90. window

some day soon I hope I find where my memory went but also learn to control my temper
LOL

I never looked into it I always figure I will learn to hit it when I pull the pto switch up
although some days I like the reverse lock out thing